Do you have large print collections that you want to make digitally accessible?
Perhaps you already journal content in electronic format, but they are in a variety of different file formats that prevent that you from presenting them online in a unified form?
Do you administer customer and membership data in different systems that must be unified to make efficient work possible?
Do you have a variety of different collections of documents that everyone in your business must have access to?
Makrolog can help you structure and unify all manner of data, so it can be used effectively and successfully to meet your particular needs. We have extensive experience with data preparation and conversion, and we can help you find the optimal solution to any data management problem.
• Data conversion from and to XML (XSL), HTML, PDF, SGML
• Image scanning of large archival collections
• Data enrichment
• Automatic markup of content structures such as Links, Keywords etc., either statically coded in the data or dynamically generated (e.g. by browser extension)
• Formatting XSL:FO, PDF-Workflows
• Flexible data capture strategies (register, hierarchical directories, automatic hypertext)